- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (2 Cor. 13:14).
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (Matt. 16:16, I Cor. 15:3,4).
- Salvation through Jesus Christ who provided the supreme sacrifice for sin (John 3:3, 16, 17; Romans 10:13; Eph. 2:8, 9).
- Divine healing for the sick as provided in Christ's death (James 5:14-16).
- The second coming of Christ as He returns for those who have accepted Him (I Thess. 4:16, 17; I Cor. 15:51, 52).
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit for empowering believers (Acts 1:8, 2:4, 17, 18, 38, 39).